26 Jul 2019
The incoterms are issued by the International Chamber of Commerce and have existed since 1932.
We expect that more will become known about the Incoterms 2020 after the summer.
At the moment there are 11 incoterms: 4 are intended specifically for transport by water. The other 7 apply to all kinds of transport (multimodal transport).
- FAS – Free Alongside Ship
- FOB – Free on Board
- CFR – Cost and Freight
- CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight
Incoterms multimodal transport:
- EXW – Ex Works
- FCA – Free Carrier
- CPT – Carriage Paid To
- CIP – Carriage and Insurance Paid To
- DAT – Delivered at Terminal
- DAP – Delivered at Place
- DDP – Delivered Duty Paid
Keep an eye on our website and LinkedIn page to stay up to date regarding the new Incoterms.